Valentine’s Day TIPS
Whatever you’re planning for the big day of love, just remember that it’s a huge day for your girl even if she insists otherwise. Women understand that Valentine’s Day is one evil holiday and just the mere thought or mention of it can instill great fear and panic in the hearts of men everywhere. It’s a 24 hour period where you can’t have a single misstep in fear of ruining all the work you’ve put in trying to be all “sweet and sensitive” for your girl.
Well even if expectations are high for the BIG DAY. Believe me when I say that most guys just make it a lot harder than it has to be. Most girls (excluding the high-maintenance ones) are happy that you just follow these 5 simple tips for a successful Valentine’s Day Date.
- Plan Ahead – “I couldn’t get a reservation. Let’s just do something tomorrow” is not a good start for your date. Just think of something fun and prepare ahead of time to make sure that all your plans happens.
- Put in a little effort – When picking her up, don’t show up at her doorstep empty handed. Bring flowers, any kind of flowers will do, or chocolates and your off to a great start.
- Don’t be a cheapskate – You two may always pay for themselves when you go out, but come on, it’s Valentine’s Day, and today, you pay. Just don’t brag about your o’ so chivalrous nature or whine about the price cos it’ll just make her feel guilty for ordering that dessert that she love’s so much.
- Dress up – It doesn’t have to be a tuxedo or a fancy suit and tie. Just take a little extra care in your personal hygiene and go up a notch in your usual attire so she’ll know that this night is special for you too.
- Never, ever, forget – I don’t care if you have to staple a note to your forehead or pay someone so you won’t forget, just do not forget about the day, because if you do, you can’t blame her if she breakup with you. You’ll just prove that you’re some kind of idiot that lives under a rock and doesn’t have a calendar.
There are a lot more do and don’ts that didn’t make the list, but if you follow these 5 simple steps you’re guaranteed to have a somewhat memorable Valentine’s Day date.
We all need dating advice from time to time, and thats why WOWDate is a fantastic site to visit, can help you gget through all the tough times in your relationship.